SAVE THE DATE
2nd EULAR Young PARE youth meeting
Friday 21 October – Sunday 23 October 2016Corsendonke de Linde, Retie, Belgium
This email serves for you to block the dates in your calendar, for when our 2nd EULAR Young PARE youth meeting will take place. The location is Corsendonke de Linde, Retie, Belgium. Please share this email with anyone who would be interested in attending.
Why are you receiving this email?
1. You’ve been chosen as the youth contact person for your organisation*
2. You are the dedicated PARE liaison and we want all PARE organisations to be informed what is happening in EULAR about activities from Young PARE
3. You are between 18 and 35 years old and have attended the EULAR Annual European Conference of PARE in Sofia 2016
Criteria for the participants include:
• 18 to 35 years old
• living with a rheumatic or musculoskeletal disease (RMD), or closely working with young people with RMDs (e.g. carers, patient advocates)
• one young person per organisation*
• 35 participants in total will be chosen by the EULAR Young PARE working group
* organisation (in this context means) either member organisation of PARE, youth organisation, youth group
More information will follow very soon. We look forward to seeing you!
Florian Klett, on behalf of
The EULAR Young PARE Working Group