Dear LUPUS EUROPE members and friends,
At the end of January, the new LUPUS EUROPE Board met face-to-face to advance our work together. We are full of energy, and have so many interesting things on our project list. We are also proud of what has been achieved, and very confident that we can do even more next year thanks to an increasing number of motivated volunteers, including the Patient Advisory Network, the Comm group, the Kick lupus groups, translators, …
We would very much like to share some news with you, and have therefore planned a short Webinar which will take place on February 17, 2019 at 20:00 Paris time. The session will last for an hour and include some time at the end for questions and answers.On the agenda :
– Introduction of our new trustees (Elfriede and Marisa), as well as Piia-Riikka (Co-opt to the board) and Amy (providing additional Admin support).
– Highlights of the latest convention, and seeking input on the theme for the next one
– Launch of a NEW PROGRAM, specifically for our members : How can we help you build capacity or work on joint programs (bursaries and support fund will be created for that purpose)
– Next patient panel on Clinical trials
– Our plans for the coming few months…
The target audience is all our members or potential members, volunteers or potential volunteers, or members of the patient community generally interested in the activities of LUPUS EUROPE. Please relay this invite to your board or members as you see fit.
To join, you will only need to follow this LINK: https://zoom.us/j/161137585. The webinar will be open from 19:45 so that everyone can comfortably join. We will start at 20:00 sharp. You can add this event to your calendar using one of the buttons at the bottom of this email.
To participate, you must have ZOOM installed. If you have not done it yet, you can do that here https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting.
When you start the meeting, make sure that you select “audio from PC”, so that you can hear us… and we can hear you if you have any question…
See you on line soon !
LUPUS EUROPE’s BOARD